The Winter Garden
About The Winter Garden
Situated in the heart of The Landmark Hotel's stunning 8-storey glass atrium, The Winter Garden makes a fabulous place to don your Sunday best and swank about like a Hollywood star. Open all day for breakfast, lunch, traditional afternoon tea and dinner, the restaurant is surrounded by towering palm trees and is finished in the hotel's unique mix of eastern flair and contemporary design. Try grilled half lobster with brown crab toast, or a carpaccio of wild mushrooms with pickled walnuts. Afternoon tea is really something quite special, complete with French pastries from the Landmark's own patisserie, freshly baked scones and assorted finger sandwiches. Set lunches range from £25 for one course, £30 for 2 or £35 for 3.
Sample a la carte
- Roasted hand dived scallops, piperade, tomato and thyme butter £13.95
- Organic smoked scottish salmon, lemon blinis £13.95
- Grilled half lobster, Thermidor sauce, crab toast £22.50
- Cappuccino of white bean and truffle £7.95
Other starters are available.
- Canon of monkfish with oxtail, cauliflower and truffle risotto cake £29.95
- Grilled dover sole, new potatoes, green beans and sauce hollandaise, market price
- Lasagne of girolles, leeks, tomato and chervil foam £19.95
- Gressingham duck breast, mousseline potato, savoy cabbage, raspberry vinegar jus £26.95
- Fillet of Xcottish beef, chestnut mushrooms, spinach puree and red wine sauce £32.95
- Loin of lamb from 'lighthorn', herbs, sweet garlic mash and baby vegetables
Other mains are available.
- A tasting of our desserts (for 2 guests) £16.95
- Bramley apple crumble, vanilla sauce, cider sorbet £8.50
- Dark chocolate ganache, coconut tapioca, passion fruit foam £8.50
- Warm poached autumn fruits, honey crème fraiche, shortbread £8.50
Other desserts are available.
The Landmark Hotel, 222 Marylebone Road, NW1 6JQ
£55 - £64
Mon - Sun 11:30am - 10:30pm
Smart / Casual