About Brasserie Max
Buzzy, upbeat hotel brasserie located in the oh so pretty Covent Garden, the heart of London’s theatreland. The interior is predictably theatrical therefore, but not overpoweringly so. The traditional design of the main Drawing Room has been lightened up with quirky furniture and bright groovy coloured soft furnishings whilst in the Brasserie itself you could act out your very own thriller or WWII resistance drama. This is a fab place to take just about anyone - teenage sister, maiden aunt, overseas visitors or a business contact. Go there for a first date if you want to set the right scene but don’t want to look as though you’re trying too hard. What’s Cooking? Rock oysters, vine tomato and chilli salsa, roasted quail with puy lentils, fig and anchovies, Dover sole with warm potato and grain mustard salad and delicious Pear and apple crumble with ginger and vanilla ice cream to finish!
Sample a la carte
- Six Irish rock oysters £12.00
- Chilled vine tomato and basil soup £7.00
- Prosciutto San Danielle, goats cheese and nectarine salad £12.50
- Duck liver pate, toasted sour dough, home made piccalilli £8.00
Other starters are available.
- Seabass, shaved baby fennel, orange and purple basil salad £20.50
- Glazed Gressingham duck breast, fig, beetroot, watercress and pickled shallot salad £19.50
- Seared king scallops, grilled courgette, peppers and sun blushed tomatoes £22.50
- Char grilled Dover sole, mustard crushed new potatoes, organic lemon £28.50
- Grilled rib eye steak, hand cut chips, grain mustard hollandaise £26.00
- Thai curry with edamame beans, shitake, bok choi, sesame tofu and sticky rice £16.50
Other mains and sides are available.
- Coconut tart, chilli chocolate sorbet £7
- Greek yoghurt and vanilla panacotta, peach and passion fruit compote £7
- Pavlova with fresh berries, chantilly cream £7
- Valrhona chocolate fondant, raspberry ice cream £7
Other desserts are available.
Covent Garden Hotel, 10 Monmouth Street, Covent Garden, WC2H 9LF
£45 - £54
Mon - Sat 12pm - Midnight
Sun 12pm - 11pm