This mouth watering Italian restaurant in trendy Chelsea offers something that keeps regulars coming back time and time again...great value!
If it’s friendly staff and comfortable decor don’t instantly make you feel like you’ve popped over to Italy for the evening, then the delicious food will. Try Friends much-loved wood fired pizza’s or the famous home made pasta in a sauce of king prawns and truffles. Mmmmm...!!
Full a la carte
- Warm asparagus pie with a fresh tomato sauce - £8
- Creola-spinach leaves, crispy bacon, avocado and croutons - £6.50
- Mixed canapes with chicken liver and porveini mushrooms served with Parma ham - £9.50
- Spaghetti Vongola Veraci - £9.50
- Le Pizze Rustichella (tomato, whole baby mushrooms, aubergines and cherry mozzarella) - £8
- Home made spaghetti in a light tomato sauce with baby octopus and asparagus sauce - £9.50
- Dal Carrello - £4
- Gelati e Sorbetti Misti - £3.50
If there is more than two of you dining, order a maxi pizza. You can mix and match the toppings from their delicious ’le pizze’ menu!
6 Hollywood Road, Chelsea, SW10 9HY
£25 - £34 (€38 - €52)
Mon-Fri 6.30pm-11.30pm, Sat-Sun Noon-3pm, 6.30pm-11.30pm