Based in Canary Wharf, Ubon is the second London venture of the celebrated Nobu team. As well as comprising existing Nobu classics, such as the 'New Style' Sashimi, the Toro Tartar with Caviar, and the now legendary Black Cod with Miso, the menu also features selected dishes geared to a quicker style of service. These include the Nobu Bento Box and a selection of Sushi Lunches. For those with a more leisurely lifestyle, Ubon also offers a tasting menu, available at lunch and dinner. With Ubon's fabulous décor - the fourth floor restaurant has continuous wall-to-ceiling windows, giving diners spectacular panoramic views of the City of London - a dining experience at this restaurant guarantees a treat for all the senses.
Sample dinner menu
- King crab claw with butter ponzu sauce £19.50
- Yellowtail sashimi £5.00
- Salmon tartar with caviar £15.50
- Hot miso 'chips' tuna and scallops £8.50
Other starters are available.
- Sashimi salad with matsuhisa dressing £15.00
- Tenderloin of beef with teriyaki sauce £24.50
- Shrimps with spicy garlic sauce, served with miso soup and rice £22.50
- Anti-cucho peruvian style spicy ribeye steak, served with miso soup and rice £23.50
- Scallops with wasabi pepper sauce, served with miso soup and rice £24.50
- Chicken kushiyaki £10.50
Other main courses are available.
- Rice pudding toban yaki, yuzu zest, almond crumble, mint and cinnamon ice cream.
- Suntory whiskey cappuccino, milk ice cream, coffee brulée, cacao crumble £9.00
- Green tea brulee, cocoa couscous, white chocolate ice cream, fresh raspberry, mikado
- Chocolate santandagi, caramelised pistachios, almond ice cream £9.00
Other desserts are available.
34 West Ferry Circus, Canary Wharf, E14 8RR
Prices are inclusive of VAT at 17.5%. A
15% discretionary service charge will be added to your bill.
£45 - £54
Mon - Fri 12pm - 2pm & 6pm - 10pm