Award-winning Rockwell is renowned for its fabulous cocktails and staggering collection of bourbons. But, following a stylish, arty refurbishment, the restaurant looks set to win equal acclaim. Pioneering an innovative menu of tapas-style dishes (as in 'taster' dishes), Rockwell's kitchen offers everything from Oysters with mango-chilli viniagrette to Meatballs with duck bolognese sauce. Spoiled for choice? Try a bit of everything! Our delicous medly included juicy Garlic roasted shrimp stuffed with chorizo and sweet potato, served with a slow glazed pork belly (heavenly), and moreish Orzo pasta paella with lobster and seafood cooked in a saffron and vanilla lobster stock (stunning). A decadent list of puddings made an irresistible end to the feast. We chose an exquisite crème caramel with luxurious dulce de leche
ice cream and a punchy Mojito foam shot. A glamorous, hip venue, ideal for a romantic meal or dinner with friends.
Sample bar snacks menu
- Baby peppers stuffed with feta £5.00
- Warm chorizo & potato salad £5.00
- Calamari with aioli £5.00
- Duck dumplings with yaki soba £6.00
Other light bites are available.
- Char grilled vegetables with cream cheese
& green olive bread £8.00
- Crayfish tails with lemon & dill in fresh baguette £11.00
- Roast beef & horseradish butter on herb focaccia £10.00
- Steak & onion sandwich with french fries £12.00
- The Rockwell burger with fried onion, dill pickle & french fries £14.00
- Seared tuna burger with wasabi mayo & french fries £14.00
Other main courses are available.
The Trafalgar Hilton Hotel, 2 Spring Gardens, SW1A 2TS
£25 - £34
Mon - Sat 6pm - 1am
Sun 6pm - 10:30pm