Le Pont de la Tour
About Le Pont de la Tour
For years, Le Pont de la Tour has been a jewel in the crown of the London restaurant scene. Part of the D&D empire, this stylish riverside restaurant has unparalleled views of one of Britain's most famous landmarks - Tower Bridge - from which it takes its name. Head Chef Lee Bennett has created a menu that transforms time-honoured French recipes into lighter, unfussy dishes suitable for the modern palate. While carnivores can share the Chateaubriand with pommes paille and béarnaise sauce; seafood fans will love the grilled dover sole; dressed Cornish crab; and spectacular seafood platter. Wine buffs will be spoilt for choice as the cellar boasts an impressive collection of old and new world wines, including some rare Grand Crus.
Sample a la carte
- Smoked haddock risotto with curry roasted langoustines
- Colchester lobster bisque
- Pressed terrine of foie gras, pear compote & toasted poiline
Other starters are available.
- Roasted seabass with salsify, gem lettuce & sauce matelot
- Lamb loin & shoulder with potato fondant & aromatic spiced jus
- Homemade linguine, spring vegetables, chervil butter sauce
Other main courses are available.
- Rubarb & lychee jelly, Champagne foam, baked madelines
- Chocolate & caramel mousse with vanilla ice-cream
- Pear tatin, praline Chantilly
Other desserts are available.
The Butlers Wharf Building, 36d Shad Thames, SE1 2YE
£55 - £64
Mon - Sun 12pm - 3pm and 6pm - 11pm
Smart / Casual