Butlers Wharf Chop House
About Butlers Wharf Chop House
With its stunning riverside location and views of Tower Bridge, Butlers Wharf Chop House provides a thoroughly British dining experience. The oak-lined walls and big sun-filled windows are reminiscent of a cricket pavilion or a boating shed, just with more style. The menu offers a subtly modern take on old favourites like Fisherman's pie; tankards of prawns, whelks and cockles; and traditional roasts. The dessert menu offers comforting classics like sticky toffee pudding; rhubarb syllabub; and a British cheeseboard. Wine lovers will enjoy the wide-ranging wine list which features English and Welsh wines, with a good selection by the glass starting at £4.50. For dinner overlooking the Thames, look no further than the Chop House.
Sample a la carte
- Wild duck and smoked goose salad £7.75
- Seared scallops £9.00
- Peppered chicken livers on toast £7.50
- Crab soup £5.50
Other starters are available.
- Fish & chips £12.50
- Steak & kidney pudding £13.00
- Roast rib of beef £17.00
- Calves liver and bacon £16.50
- Poached salmon, spinach, mussels and shrimps £15.50
- Bread & butter pudding, custard £4.75
- Selection of home made ice creams and sorbets £4.50
- Rhubarb & apple crumble £5.50
- White and dark chocolate mousse £5.50
Other desserts are available.
The Butlers Wharf Building, 36e Shad Thames, SE1 2YE
£34 - £45
Mon - Sun 12pm - 3pm and 6pm - 11pm