About Blueprint Cafe
Blueprint Café located in London's Design Museum offers spectacular views of the London skyline from Tower Bridge, the Tower of London and the Swiss Re building in the West, sweeping across and along the Thames to Canary Wharf in the East.
As you would expect of a restaurant in a museum devoted to design, aesthetics are important here. The dining room at this riverside restaurant is light, simple and unfussy and its interior provides an ideal backdrop to the Blueprint Café's acclaimed European cooking.
Sample a la carte
- Beetroot salad, soft boiled egg, horseradish & mustard £6.50
- Baked salsify & Parmesan £6.50
- Herring in oatmeal crust, bacon & horseradish cream £7
- Chicken liver pâté, pickles & toast £7
Other starters are available
- Tart, mushrooms, persillade & Parmesan £12.50
- Featherblade, green sauce £14.50
- Grillade des marinières du Rhône £14.50
- Red mullet, saffron mash & gremolada £16.50
- Skate, mustard & parsley crust £17.50
- Partridge, lentils, cabbage & bacon £19.50
- Millefeuille, caramelised pears £6.50
- Pavlova, gooseberry fool £6.50
- Chocolate brownie, chocolate fudge sauce & vanilla ice cream £7
- Almond tart, strawberry jam & cream £7
Other desserts are available
Enjoy the design museum before having a lovely meal...
The menu is subject to change daily.
Design Museum, 28 Shad Thames, SE1 2YD
£35-£44 / €50-€63
Mon - Sat: 12pm - 3pm & 6pm - 11pm
Sun: 12pm - 4pm