Catch @ Andaz
About Catch @ Andaz
Catch! formerly Fishmarket, is truly a shrine to the sea. With a beautiful crustacea display, stunning stained-glass windows and wood-panelled walls, the restaurant is really quite special. And so is the food. (Could Grilled sea bream, with squid and provencale vegetables have been more delicious?) Head chef Stuart Lyall, (ex-Oxford petit Blanc) introduces innovative ideas to his dishes without over complicating the flavours. To complete the experience, try the Champagne Bar next door.
Sample a la carte
- Wild caught octupus salad, shaved fennel, olives & parsley £10.00
- Crab bisque & sorrel cream £10.00
- Salmon gravadlax, sweet mustard dressing £10.00
- Goats cheese soufflé £10.00
Other starters are available.
- Deep fried catch of the day, tartare sauce £16.00
- Seared Lock Duart salmon, buttered leeks, prunes, horseradish & beetroot £22.00
- Pan Roasted lemon sole form Isle of Wight, parsley butter or golden raisin shrimp brown butter £30.00
- Fredi swordfish 'Milanese', salsa verde £22.00
- Cep risotto & parmesan crisp £22.00
- Smoked haddock & salmon fishcakes, horseradish sauce £16.00
Other main courses are available.
- Vanilla & strawberry créme brulée-crumble £7.50
- Pineapple carpaccio, tapioca, pinacolada sorbet £7.50
- Warm chocolate tart, ginger ice cream £7.50
- Citrus declinaison £7.50
Other desserts are available.
Liverpool Street, EC2M 7QN
£35 - £44
Mon - Fri 12pm - 2:15pm & 6pm - 10:15pm