In the heart of London's Savile Row, Sartoria is tailormade for intimate stylish dining with friends, family or colleagues. Chic surroundings recall New York's most timeless restaurants with monochrome tones and structural design features - as classic as a favourite black suit. Consistently popular with local fashion types as well as style savvy shoppers and tourists in the know, Sartoria has a lively atmosphere enhanced by friendly and welcoming service. The freshest seasonal ingredients are combined with Italian artisan imports to create beautifully presented and delicious Italian dishes, each given a contemporary tweak or twist by head chef Allan Marchetti, a master craftsman in his own right.
Sample a la carte
- Insalata primavera con caprino (spring salad with goat's cheese) £7.50
- Salcombe crab salad £10.50
- Tartare di manzo con pomodorini ripieni al parmiggiano (beef tartare, parmesan cherry tomatoes) £10.50
- Capesante con insalata di asparagi (grilled scallops, asparagus salad) £14.50
Other starters are available.
- Risotto al piccione (risotto with pigeon and lemon thyme) £10.00
- Tagliatelle allo zafferano con pancetta e asparagi (saffron tagliatelle, asparagus and pancetta) £10.00
- Maialino da latte al forno con composta al rabarbaro (roast suckling pig, rhubarb compote) £17.00
- Coniglio alla cacciatora con polenta e aglio salvatico (braised rabbit, wild garlic and polenta) £19.00
- Rombo al cartoccio con spinaci (Turbot in paper, spinach and cherry tomatoes) £27.00
- Bistecca di tonno, caponata di finocchi (tuna steak, fennel caponata) £19.50
Vitello alla milanese, rucola e pomodorini (veal Milanese, rocket salad) £21.50
Other main courses are available.
A selection of desserts is available.
20 Savile Row, W1S 3PR
£45 - £54
Mon - Fri 12pm - 3pm & 5:30pm - 11pm
Sat 3pm - 11pm