Miyako @ Andaz
About Miyako @ Andaz
Located inside Liverpool Street's cool and contemporary Andaz Hotel is Miyako; perhaps one the best kept secret of sushi connoisseurs in London. The minimalist dark wooden furniture and low lighting make this a great restaurant for discreet business meetings at lunch time or perfect for intimate dates in the evening. Focusing on healthy, well prepared, authentic dishes and friendly, efficient service - Miyako delivers on all levels. The menu comprises of a wide range of sashimi and sushi dishes including sea bass, mackerel and various types of tuna. Vegetarians are equally well catered for; we love the range of seaweed salads and inventive tofu dishes. In a rush? Then take advantage of Miyako’s takeaway bento boxes.
Sample a la carte
- Tempura udon soup, £9.50
- Cucumber roll, £2.50
- Tuna and avocado roll, £7.00
- Hand rolled sushi, eel and avocado, £4.50
Other starters are available.
- Chirashi sushi, tuna, salmon, mackerel, squid, seabream, prawn, tamago, salmon roe, eel, £18.50
- Chicken teriyaki with steamed plain rice, £10.00
- Sweet prawn sushi on hand pressed rice, £2.50
- Tofu teriyaki steak, £8.00
- Chef's selection of sashimi, 5 types of fish, £17.00
- Tobiko & quail egg sushi served on hand pressed rice, £2.50
Other main courses are available.
A selection of desserts are available.
40 Liverpool Street, EC2M 7QN
£35 - £44
Mon - Fri 12pm - 2:15pm & 6pm - 10:15pm
Sat 6pm - 10pm