About Le Deuxieme
This Covent Garden restaurant offers light, imaginative modern European cooking in cool, elegant contemporary surroundings.
Sitting in the calm interior of Le Deuxieme, you could hardly believe that the noise and crowds of Covent Garden are just yards away from you.
The colour scheme is beige and mushroom and these understated with subtle lighting, which produces an intimate atmosphere. These natural colours let the food, which is equally unfussy and self-confident, speak for itself.
Sample a la carte
- Tomato and smoked paprika fish soup with clams and mussels £6.50
- Warm goat’s cheese on toasted sour dough bread with green beans, baby spinach and hazelnut dressing £7.50
- Warm salad of smoked bacon, black pudding and potato with soft poached egg £7.50
- Pan fried foie gras on a red onion tatin with Madeira jus £9.50
Other starters are available.
- Herb gnocchi with pancetta and tallegio £13.00
- Wild mushroom risotto with garlic puree £15.00
- Roasted fillet of cod with white beans, merguez and salsa verde £16.00
- Char grilled rib eye of Scotch beef with pommes frites and bearnaise £16.00
- Loin of venison with braised red cabbage and port jus £16.50
- Roasted guinea fowl with cepe and pea risotto £15.00
Other mains are available.
- A selection of desserts is available.
65a Long Acre, Covent Garden, WC2E 9JD
£25 - £34