Mirrors Restaurant & Bar
About Mirrors Restaurant & Bar
The name of this restaurant is no mystery: concave and convex curved mirrors are stationed at the entryway. Mirrors cuisine is inspired by European Eclectic Cuisine using the finest produce and holding true to the traditional values of cooking. With a wide varitey of a la carte dishes for lunch and dinner and a buffet to complement, Mirrors was recently rewarded with 1AA rosette. This is an informal but contemporary and stylish place, perfect for business meals or friendly gatherings. Specialities include: Scotch Premier Steak, Pomme Sable, Sauted Baby Spinach, Pumpkin & Cepes and Angus Scotch Steak, Wild Mushroom Tagliatelle with Braised Ox Cheek Boudin. Good wines and winning service.
Sample a la carte menu
- Watercress and potato soup, poached egg £6.75
- Smoked salmon, potato cake, caper and chive dressing £8.95
- Chicken liver and foie gras parfait, red onion marmalade, brioche £7.65
- Ham hock and chorizo terrine, fig jam and parsley dressing £7.00
Other starters are available.
- Char-grilled scotch rib eye steak, pont neuf potatoes, café de Paris butter £17.95
- Roast rump of lamb, boulangere potato, confit garlic, marjoram jus £16.95
- Seared fillet of seabass, truffle mash, squid fricassee £16.75
- Pavé of salmon, puy lentils, foie gras, pear chutney £15.50
- Loin of swordfish milanaise, caperberry and hazelnut butter £14.95
- Black leg chicken, carrot and cardamom puree, baby leeks £14.25
Other main courses are available.
- Date and toffee pudding, clotted cream ice cream £5.00
- Raspberry and white chocolate parfait, brandy snap £5.00
- Cappuccino crème brulee, chocolate sorbet, pistachio biscotti £5.00
- Cassis and champagne mousse, blueberry compote £5.00
Other desserts are available.
100 Euston Road, NW1 2AJ
£35 - £44
Mon - Fri 12pm - 2.30pm & 6.30pm - 10.30pm
Sat - Sun 6:30pm - 10:30pm