Located in the heart of London's bustling Bond Street sits the elegant Artisan Restaurant at The Westbury Hotel. Oozing old-school London glamour with sleek sophistication of the present, a separate entrance inside the lobby leads through to crystal chandeliers, rich oaks, champagne walls and cool leather seats. Executive Chef Andrew Jones delivers a signature menu, focusing on the best possible ingredients and his unique style of cooking. Start with Terrine of vendee foie gras with 70% valrhona chocolate crisps and marinated anchovies; mains include Roast saddle of West Devonshire lamb, plum tomato confied in Vallee des Baux olive oil stuffed with aubergine and basil, sorrel balsamic and basil jus and finish with desserts including Soft chocolate tart with peanut butter ice cream. A fantastic wine list is complemented by an experienced Sommelier to advise. Closed Sundays.
Sample a la carte
- Crisp filo cannelloni of goats cheese and walnut (filled with Wealdway goats cheese, spinach shallot, garnished with beetroot three ways) £9.00
- Roasted Dorset diver scallops (garnished with parsnip puree, crisps and camomile bouillon) £12.50
- Seared vendee foie gras (garnished with pineapple balsamic & ginger bread) £12.50
- Jellied consommé of quail (with crayfish & almond cream) £9.00
Other starters are available
- Fillet of halibut (garnished with marinated fennel, baby spinach & salted lemon cream) £20.50
- Grilled fillet of red mullet (garnished with Cornish mussels, dill, crisp rye bread, raw courgette & mussel cream £19.50
- Breast of label rouge poulet noir
Garnished with sautéed asparagus & truffle dressing £21.00
- Pave of Aberdeen angus fillet (garnished with spring leeks, horseradish butter, apple & celery salad £21.00
- Roast saddle of West Devonshire lamb
(garnished with plum tomato confied in Vallee des Baux olive oil stuffed with aubergine and basil, sorrel and balsamic and basil jus) £20.50
- Tournedos of confit aubergine (garnished with red pepper essence, rocket & Parmesan)
Other main meals are available.
A selection of desserts are available.
The Westbury Hotel, Conduit Street, W1S 2YF
A discretionary service charge of 12.5% will be added to your bill
£55 - £64
Mon - Fri: 12pm - 2:30pm & 6:30pm - 10:30pm
Sat: 6:30pm - 10:30pm