The Admiralty Restaurant
About The Admiralty Restaurant
Set in the heart of Somerset House, one of London’s most unique, artistic and cultural landmark venues, The Admiralty is a sublime restaurant choice for your business luncheons and romantic dinners. Offering a wide selection of regional French and contemporary dishes, the Admiralty Restaurant mixes traditional flavours of French terroir cooking with a modern twist. Expect the highest level of customer service within this unique relaxing and informal setting, where you can enjoy the architecture of Somerset house along with great food and a choice from the extensive regional wine list.
Sample a la carte
- Warm salad of French bean, balsamic red onion, basil with sautéed halloumi, £7.00
- Terrine of foie gras with duck confit and fig compote, £10.00
- Fresh highland salmon tartar with lemon dressed herb salad, dark rye toast, £8.50
- Carpaccio of yellow fin tuna, sweet vegetable ribbons, rocket and black sesame spaghetti sticks, £9.00
Other starters are available.
- Pan fried parmesan gnocchi with roast beetroot, poached quail eggs and lemon crisps, £12.50
- Roasted fillet of pork, topped with Brie and pine nuts crust, carrot and potato rosti, £15.50
- Finnan haddock risotto, with sun blushed tomato oil and parmesan tuille, £13.50
- Marinated filet of hake, Pac Choi, Shiitake mushroom compote and Miso beurre blanc, £17.50
- Roasted duck breast, with a vegetable and parmesan tian, sweet potato spring roll, £16.00
- Grilled rump of English lamb, wild mushrooms and spinach pommes Anna,
roasted cherry tomatoes and red wine jus,
Other main courses are available.
A selection of desserts are available.
Somerset House, Strand, WC2R 1LA
All prices are inclusive of VAT at 17.5%
A discretionary service charge of 12.5% will be added to your bill.
£25 - £34
Mon - Sat: 12pm - 2:45pm & 6pm -10:45pm