Named after the famous club which attracted the great and glamorous during the eighties, this Mayfair restaurant and bar offers classic British and Mediterranean food in cool, elegant surroundings.With it's the restful, neutral tones, the restaurant at Embassy is divided into three levels. These include a terrace for al fresco eating during the summer months. At other times the floor to ceiling windows create a light, spacious feel. The lower restaurant has a cosy feel and, with its bar, it's perfect for pre-dinner drinks.
Sample a la carte
- Sauté sea scallops, asparagus and sauternes £14.25
- Chilled watercress soup, langoustine, baby spinach £8.95
- Venison bresaola, rosemary and beetroot, honey vinaigrette £11.95
- Roast foie gras, celeriac and apple salad, fig chutney £14.50
Other starters are available.
- Steamed lobster and spring vegetables miso broth £23.95
- Poached fillet of salmon and halibut, baby spinach cucumber, caviar sauce £21.50
- Sauté curried John Dory, jersey royals sorrel, pea veloute £18.50
- Best end of lamb, warm cabernet sauvignon dressing plum tomatoes and broad beans £19.50
- Breast of corn fed chicken, celery and lemon thyme risotto dried tomato and shallot jus gras £17.95
- Fillet of beef, pomme anna, new season garlic, roasting juice £21.95
Other main courses are available.
- Cold coffee and walnut fondant £6.50
- Baked egg custard, nutmeg ice-cream £6.50
- Summer berry pavlova, vanilla cheesecake cream £6.50
- Blueberry souffle, lemon curd ice-cream £6.50
Other desserts are available.
29-30 Old Burlington Street, Mayfair, W1S 3AN
Available for parties of up to 10 people.
£45 - £54
Tues - Fri 12pm - 3pm and 6pm - 11:30pm
Sat 6pm - 11:30pm