About Zuccato City
Zuccato City doesn’t just want to feed you, it wants to whisk you away to a diferent country and a different era, to relax and refresh you before sending you back - well-nourished - to shoulder your daily life. Walk into the ’lane’ level bar and you will find a space inspired by Fellini’s La Dolce Vita set in 1950’s Milan, then go through to a secluded courtyard or down to the stylish restaurant. As for the food, well wow, bella. Someone at your table absolutely must have a pizza, just because they’re so great. But for more substantial fare, try the trad starter of deep-fried squid with rocket and tartare sauce, then follow with risotto with tiger prawns and ceps, then roll on to the great Scotch rib-eye steak with green peppercorn sauce. Then hop onto your Vespa and whisk away.
Sample a la carte
- Zuppa del giorno (homemade soup of the day) £4.50
- Caesar salad (caesar salad with crispy lettuce, parmesan, anchovy dressing and croutons) £4.90
- Insalata d'Avocado, pomodori e rucola con parmigiano (avocado, tomato and rocket salad with a citrus dressing and shaved parmesan) £5.95
- Misto d'ortaggi alla griglia con mozzarella (sliced and grilled courgette, aubergine, plum tomatoes and peppers,
topped with mozzarella and virgin olive oil dressing) £5.50
Other starters are available.
- Spaghetti con pomodoro e basilico (spaghetti with homemade organic tomato and basil sauce)£7.60
- Rigatoni ai quattro formaggi con speck e rucola (rigatoni pasta tubes in a creamy four cheese sauce, with smoked Alpine ham and rocket) £8.60
- Penne al pomodoro piccante origanato (penne with a homemade spicy tomato and oregano sauce) £8.10
- Stinco d'agnello brasato (braised shank of lamb in a red wine reduction, served with mashed potatoes) £11.00
- Amburghese di zuccato con patate fritte (100% pure Scotch 8oz beef burger in a sesame bun topped with tomato,
mustard-mayo and melted cheddar, served with chips) £8.50
- Pollo contadina (spicy chicken casserole with mixed peppers, onions, fresh tomatoes, garlic and chilli, served with rice) £10.80
Other main courses are available.
- Torta al cioccolato con gelato al vaniglia(rich chocolate fudge cake served with vanilla ice cream) £4.50
- Profiteroles con Salsa al Cioccolato (profiteroles filled with cream and topped with chocolate sauce)£4.50
Tiramisú (classic tiramisú served in an almond basket) £4.50
- Budino caldo ai cioccolati (dark and white chocolate pudding with a warm milk chocolate sauce) £4.80
Other desserts are available.
4 Bow Lane, Off Cheapside, EC4M 9EB
£25 - £34
Monday to Friday 7.30am - 11.00pm