About Trader Vic’s
Trader Vic’s has been a swinging place since the seventies, decked out as a Tahitian beach hut right here on Park Lane, with flower-print waitresses plying willing clientele with the best Mai Tai’s ever mixed. This is the right place for relaxed business lunches, informal dinner, or romantic meals at any time. Check out the live lobster tank before you tuck into Island cuisine. Try the Cosmo Tidbits to start, while you sip your drinks, then move on to Creole Fish Soup, or mains of Indonesian rack of lamb from the Chinese wood-fired oven, served with grilled pineapple and peanut sauce, or wok-fried Szechuan butterfly prawns. There’s a serious wine list and very brisk service.
Sample dinner a la carte
- Cosmo Tidbits served with our table sauce and mustard £11.00
- Bamboo Chicken Skewers with Hawaiian sauce £8.50
- Beef Cho Cho finished on a flaming hibachi £9.00
- Crispy Fried Squid with wasabi dressing £9.00
Other starters are available.
- Seafood lo Mein with scallops, squid, prawns and monkfish £19.00
- Crispy Duck with Chinese pancakes, spring onion and hoisin sauce £19.50
- New York Pepper Steak in a Cognac cream sauce £23.00
- BBQ Free Range Chicken with Thai galangal cream sauce £19.00
- Roast Veal Cuban style marinated in lime, garlic and oregano £21.00
- Indonesian Rack of Lamb with grilled peach and peanut sauce £21.00
Other main courses are available.
- Chocolate macadamia nut tart 7.50
- Trader Vic's cheesecake 8.50
- Banana fritters 9.00
- Rum baba with tropical fruits 7.50
Other desserts are available.
22 Park Lane, W1K 1BE
Hyde Park Corner
£35 - £44
Mon - Fri 12pm - 5pm & 6pm - 12:30am
Sat 6pm - 12:30am