Located in the heart of London’s luxurious and prestigious shopping district - MU Restaurant & Lounge at The Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge offers guests the ultimate dining experience. MU Restaurant serves innovative French cuisine that draws on influences from Asia. Devised by Executive Chef Paul Knight, MU’s menu offers dishes that balance flavours and textures to create clear, fresh and uncluttered tastes. All dishes are sourced from high quality products and guarantee an unforgettable and enjoyable experience. MU offers an A la Carte menu, for those who prefer a more traditional dining option, as well as a 6-course Chefs’ Degustation Menu available at the restaurant for £50. The in-house Sommelier will be happy to pair each course with a suitable wine from only £50 per person. MU Lounge also has a fantastic bar serving superb signature cocktails and a wide range of wines & spirits.
Sample a la carte
- Game consommé with gold leaf, vegetables pearls & soft poached quails egg
- Curried mussel velouté with saffron cream & anchovy batons
- Carpaccio of tea smoked duck with golden beetroot tartare & celeriac remoulade
- Goats cheese panna cotta with pickled baby vegetable salad & hazelnut dressing
Other starters are available.
- Herb crusted fillet of halibut with confit red peppers, black olives & ratatouille sauce
- Fillet of beef, with cèpes, smoked bacon, roasted salsify with parsley croquettes & burgundy jus
- Sauté sea bream, frogs legs, clams, girolles with baby spinach, potato puree & lie de vin
- Roasted lamb cutlet & braised shoulder with baby capsicum, smoked aubergine caviar & Israeli couscous
- Supreme of French duck, with fondant potato, carrot purrée & fresh oyster sauce
- Paris mushroom risotto with winter truffles soft herbs, parmesan & cèpe cream
Other main courses are available.
- A selection of desserts are available.
Millennium Hotel, 17 - 25 Sloane Street, SW1X 9NU
£45 - £54
Mon - Fri 7am - 10:30am, 12pm - 2:30pm & 6:30pm - 10:30pm
Sat 7am - 10:30am; 6:30pm - 10:30pm
Sun 7am - 10:30am