A delightful and friendly Italian restaurant, the cuisine is excellent and prides itself on the wonderful atmosphere created by Mr Silva, the proprietor, who takes personal care of all clients. The restaurant is very welcomimg and is frequented by many local celebs, MP’s and the local people who appreciate the fresh Italian cooking. What’s cooking?
They specialise in traditional Italian cooking such as calve’s liver ’alla Veneziana’, pasta dishes and many varied fish dishes. The menu is typically Italian as is the welcome - it’s frequented by celebs and locals who appreciate the classic Italian cooking.
Full a la carte
- Minestrone soup - £3.00
- Parma ham served with slices of melon or avocado - £6.70
- Smoked fillet of beef with mozzarella, served with olive oil and lemon - £6.70
- Pasta prepared to your choice - £5.50
- Fillet steak flambed with green peppercorn - £12.90
- Breast of chicken with onion,bacon,mushrooms and white wine - £6.70
- Veal topped with parma ham,sage and mozzarella - £8.50
- Pasta prepared to your choice - £6.50
32 Kensington Church Street, W8 4HA
High Street Kensington
£24 and under
Mon - Fri 12pm - 3pm & 6pm - 11.30pm Sat 6pm - 11.30pm. Closed Sunday