Bertorelli - Soho
About Bertorelli - Soho
This is another addition to the Bertorelli family, and a great-looking baby it is, too, all slick and smart with gleaming chrome, comfy red booths, and bright windows looking out on the mad life that is Soho. The Cafe will not only tempt you with delicious food but also with live piano evenings and al fresco dining in the Summer.
Upstairs on the first floor Bertorelli boasts a stylish and elegant Caffé Wine Bar designed especially for your comfort. ( yes caffe is double f as the Italian way!!). Try Garlic Crostini with Seared King Scallop and Pancetta or Roasted Aubergine Rocket & Goats Cheese Ravioli. As main courses try the delicious Pan fried Chicken Breast, Borlotti Beans, Tomato and Basil or Oven Glazed Mozzarella Cake, Sundried Tomatoes and Aubergine. Accompanied by an outstanding wine list you will be assured of a wonderful dining experience as well as a very warm welcome.
Bertorelli is peopled with an electric mix of the music industry, Actors as well as Tourists and Theatergoers. Situated in the heart of Theatreland Bertorelli is ideal for Mama Mia and Les Miserables.
Full a la carte
- Aquacotta (typical south tuscany vegetable soup) £4.75
- Bocconcini di bufala con rucola e pomodorini secchi (buffalo mozzarella served with rocket salad and oven dried cherry tomatoes) £6.50
- Petto d'anatra affumicato con melanzane marinate (smoked duck breast with pickled aubergine and balsamic reduction) £6.50
- Spiedino di gamberi e zenzero al marsala (tiger prawns and ginger brochette with marsala wine dressing) £7.50
Other starters are available.
- Petto di pollo alla crema acida e capperinio (roast breast of chicken in lemon cream with capers and wilted spinach) £13.50
- Carre di agnello al moscato con verdure arrosto (roasted rack of lamb in moscato wine sauce served with roasted vegetables) £19.50
- Filletto di manzo al barolo con polenta grigliata (pan fried beef fillet in barolo wine sauce with grilled polenta and sautéed chicory) £20.00
- Branzino arrosto all 'uve e finocchietto (blackened sea bass seasoned with grape and fennel tips and served with braised fennel) £17.50
- Salmone in crosta di olive verdi (chargrilled salmon fillet in a green olive crust with sautéed swiss chard) £13.00
Risotto al tartufino nero e pecorino (black truffle and pecorino cheese risotto) £11.50
- Zuccotto di panettone con salsa al cioccolato (italian cake made with panettone, vanilla and chocolate cream and chocolate sauce) £4.50
- Tiramisu (classic italian dessert made with mascarpone cheese and coffee biscuits) £4.50
- Selezione di gelati e sorbetti (selection of ice creams and sorbets) £4.50
- Torta di limone (lemon tart with cream) £4.75
Other desserts are available.
11 Frith Street, W1D 4RB
Full a la carte menu is served up to 10 people, then groups up to 20 will be served a reduced a la carte menu
Cover and service charge to be added
£24 and Under
Mon - Wed 12pm - 11pm
Thu - Sat 12pm - 12am
Sun 2pm - 10:30pm
Smart, no scruffy jeans