Roadhouse is strictly an 18+ venue. Under 18’s will not be admitted.
Bursting with party people and atmosphere most nights, this big-personality retro American-style diner and late night bar is one of the most fun party places in London.
The restaurant serves full-on diner food such as fillet steak fajitas, home smoked baby back ribs and yellow cab club sandwich. Of course, the menu wouldn’t be authentically American without chocolate brownies and banoffee pie. Hurrah. Roadhouse’s music is funky, modern and covers all the bases with uplifting dance, rocking indie, energetic pop and the latest urban tracks. Whatever your taste there’s something to suit you and with two resident DJ’s each night and three every weekend night, there are plenty of styles and sounds to enjoy.Please be aware there may be a cover charge to enter this venue. Diners are not required to pay cover changed once a table have been booked. A refundable deposit maybe required
- Sunday till Wednesday free before 10pm and £5 after
- Thursday free before 10pm £7 after
- Friday free before 9pm £10 after
- Saturday free before 7pm, £5 between 7pm and 9pm then £12 after 9pm
Bookings for diner on Saturday’s can only be made between 5:30pm & 6pm.
Sample a la carte
- Roadhouse hot wings or BBQ wings (tender chicken wings tossed in our famous hot sauce and served with a creamy blue cheese dip) £4.25
- Chicken fajita nachos (crisp tortillas topped with chicken strips, red & green peppers, spicy jalapeños and melted cheese. Guacamole, salsa and sour cream on the side) £7.95
- Calamari fried and served with garlic mayo £4.95
- Beef satay strips (marinated rump steak with our own peanut sauce) £4.95
Other starters are available.
- Route 66 Melt (the roadhouse gut buster! take two 8oz sirloin steaks topped with sautéed mushrooms, onions and cheese. add two double chicken breasts topped with crispy bacon, BBQ sauce and melted cheese. finish with French fries, onion rings and salad) £29.95 (please note that you are not advised to eat more than 2 of these in 1 night)
- Ribs & chicken (a full rack of BBQ ribs and two double chicken breasts basted in our smoky BBQ sauce. Served with French fries, onion rings and salad) £19.95
- Portobello mushroom and crispy vegetable fajitas (flame-grilled and served sizzling on tequila & lime infused peppers) £11.95
- BBQ chicken, bacon & cheese melt (char-grilled and smothered in BBQ sauce, topped with crispy bacon and Monterey jack cheese, served with French fries) £10.95
- Blackened salmon (char-grilled fillet of salmon basted in Cajun spices, with spring onions, mashed potato and a red pepper sauce) £9.95
- Kansas city strip (a 16oz fore rib strip served on the bone for maximum flavour. this cut is juicy, tender and succulent) £16.95
- The works (classic 8oz burger topped off with smoked bacon, cheddar cheese, caramelized onions and sautéed mushrooms) £8.95
Other main courses are available.
- Sundaes (Bailey's choconut, Tia Maria or Amaretto) £3.45
- Hot chocolate fudge cake vanilla ice cream £3.45
The Piazza, Covent Garden, WC2E 8BE
£24 and under
Mon - Sat: 5:30pm - 3am
Sun 7:30pm - 3am
(no bookings taken for Sundays)
No sportswear, caps or ripped jeans