About Boulevard Brasserie
toptable Dining Awards 2007 - Runner-up: Most Popular category
Located just moments away from the bustling Covent Garden piazza, Boulevard Brasserie is an ideal spot for a pre-theatre meal or lunch with friends. The popular eatery is divided into a smart first floor dining room, an informal ground floor bistro, and a lounge bar. Chef Pierre Chiegoum is a master of uncomplicated European cuisine and has devised an impressive a la carte, as well as a range of set menus which offer excellent value for money. The Express Lunch menu is particularly popular with diners who only have an hour to spare. Popular dishes include the pan-fried filled of seabass with wilted spinach, prawns and mustard sauce; grilled tuna steak with nicoise salad; and the sinfully sweet vanilla crème brulee.
Sample a la carte
- Duck parfait with toasted brioche and homemade fig chutney £4.95
- Jumbo tiger prawns, pan fried in white wine, garlic, chili and lemon £7.50
- Fresh buffalo mozzarella, vine ripened tomatoes and torn basil leaves £5.95
- Crispy coconut shrimp with a sweet chili sauce £5.95
Other starters are available.
- Homemade salmon fishcake, wilted spinach and a light lemon cream sauce £10.50
- Chargrilled chicken breast sandwich with crispy bacon, lettuce tomato and fresh cut fries £8.50
- Tiger prawn and asparagus linguine, white wine, chili, garlic and lemon £11.50
- Basque lamb stew, rosemary, paprika, sweet peppers and pommes puree £10.50
- Donald Russell (31 day hung, scottish rib-eye steak, béarnaise sauce and fresh cut fries) £15.50
- Sliced duck breast, dauphinoise potatoes and green beans £13.95
Other main courses are available.
- Hot chocolate fondant with vanilla ice cream £4.95
- Homebaked vanilla cheesecake with blackberries £4.95
- Vanilla millefeuille with strawberries £4.95
- Profiteroles, crème chantilly and hot chocolate sauce £4.95
Other desserts are available.
40 Wellington Street, Covent Garden, WC2E 7BD
A discretionary 12.5% service charge will be added to your bill.
£24 and under
Sun - Fri: 12pm - Midnight
Sat: 12pm - 1am