About Elena’s L’Etoile
You'll find classic French cooking and the ambience of a bustling Parisian bistro at Elena's Etoile. This Charlotte Street restaurant has long been a favourite of film and television people - as the vast array of signed photographs along the walls testifies. Movie deals have been brokered and careers launched during this restaurant's 100 year history. With its rich red velvet banquette seating and starched white table clothes this great institution has a self confident, classic feel. The menu full of traditional French favourites with Italian dishes, some of which have been given a lighter, modern twist.
Sample a la carte
- Soup de poissons (fish soup with traditional garnish) £6.95
- Confit de canard avex sa salade au gingembre en aigredoux (crispy duck with soy dressing and pickled ginger) £7.75
- Parfait de foies de volaille et foie gras a l’armagnac (smooth chicken liver and foie gras parfait with Armagnac) £8.50
- Linguine Elena (linguine with broad beans, herbs and lemon) £7.25
Other starters are available.
- Loup de mer roti (roast sea bass with leaf spinach and a prawn and lemon grass bisque) £19.95
- Gateaux de poisson aux saumon et poireau a la creme d’oseille (salmon and leek fish cake with mushy peas and chive cream) £13.75
- Tranche de thon rouge grillee (rare grilled red tuna with a Nicoise garnish) £16.95
- Poulet roti a l’anglaise (roast chicken breast sage and onion stuffing, confit leg pomme chateau and jus roti) £14.95
- Confit d’agneau sauce aux capres (confit of Welsh lamb with root vegetables, spring onion mash, and caper sauce) £17.85
- Blanquette de veau printaniere (veal blanquette with spring vegetables and basil) £16.95
Other main courses are available.
- A selection of desserts are available.
30 Charlotte Street, W1T 2NG
£45 - £54
Mon - Fri 12pm - 2:30pm & 6pm - 10:30pm
Sat & Sun 6pm - 10:30pm