About Rhodes 24
Get a bird's eye view of the London Eye and St Paul's Cathedral, at Rhodes 24. Perched on the 24th floor of the tallest building in the City of London, Gary Rhodes' smart restaurant has jaw-dropping views from floor-to-ceiling windows and michelin-starred traditional British cuisine. Clinch that deal over a business lunch here, or bring your beloved for a special occasion. There is a broad range of champagne available at the bar, to celebrate either occasion.Top tips for booking Rhodes 24:
Getting into London’s top restaurants can be tough. Here are some tips for booking success.- Book in advance.
Rhodes 24 fills up quickly. Bookings for Monday - Wednesday should be made at least 2 weeks in advance, and bookings for Thursday and Friday made at least 1 month in advance of the booking.- Look for alternative days.
Thursdays and Fridays are the most popular days at Rhodes 24. Try dining out earlier in the week.Be flexible with times.
The most popular booking times are in the mid-evening, so try dining earlier or later.
Sample a la carte
- Scallops (seared scallops, shallot mustard sauce and mashed potatoes) £17.80
- Tomato (a taste of three tomatoes: pressed terrine with peppered, goats cheese, white soup and balsamic shallot salad) £9.80
- Duck (duck foie gras balotine, English watercress and radish salad) £15.50
- Smoked eel (crispy brioche smoked eel with Hollandaise sauce, horseradish cream and beetroot crème fraiche) £15.00
Other starters are available.
- Pork (slow roast belly of Gloucester old spot pork, pan fried langoustines and pea puree) £21.50
- Chicken (poached organic chicken,baby vegetables and wild garlic butter) £21.50
- Lemon sole (steamed lemon sole, lobster champ potatoes and lobster bisque sauce) £27.00
- Potato (layered potatoes, onions and cheese, tomato tarragon dressing) £16.50
- Mutton (steamed mutton and onion suet pudding with crushed swede) £19.50
Other main courses are available.
- Strawberry (iced strawberry and white chocolate mousse, strawberry salad) £8.75
- Chocolate (warm chocolate pudding, coffee and white chocolate mascarpone ice creams) £8.75
- Rice (warm rice pudding, poached blackberries and lemon shortbread) £8.75
- Apple (hot bramley and Cox's apple pie, blackberry ice cream and custard) £8.75
Other desserts are available.
Tower 42, 25 Old Broad Street, EC2N 1HQ
£45 - £54
Mon - Fri 12pm - 2:30pm & 6pm - 9pm
Closed weekends & bank holidays