Fino Restaurant - Charlotte St
About Fino Restaurant - Charlotte St
This is not just any old tapas restaurant. Fino, in the West End's Charlotte Street, is headed up by Head Chef, Nieves Barragan, from the Basque region of Spain. The cosy contemporary interior, with a roomy bar, is super sleek but the ambience informal: Fino is popular with everyone from business people to families. Start off at the bar which has an impressive range of cocktails and 'mocktails', such as Basanna which contains fresh basil, coconut syrup and lemon juice charged with ginger ale.
All tables have a turnaround time of two hours, upon which time your table will be requested back.
Sample a la carte
- Piquillo croquetas £5.50
- Crab croquetas £7.00
- Chorizo and potato chips £3.00
- Bread with olive oil £2.00
Other starters are available.
- Spanish cold meat platter £12.50
- Tuna with sundried tomatoes £15.80
- Clams, sherry and ham £8.70
- Morcilla and duck egg £10.20
- Baby gem salad, anchovies and crisp pancetta £6.20
- Milk fed lamb cutlets £12.50
Other main courses are available.
A selection of desserts is available.
33 Charlotte Street, (Entrance on Rathbone Street), W1T 1RR
Tottenham Court Road
£25 - £34
Lunch: Mon - Fri 12 - 2:30pm, Sat 12:30 - 2:30pm
Dinner: Mon - Sat 6pm - 10:30pm