About Club Gascon
If you're looking for award-winning French food in a chic environment, go no further than Club Gascon in Farringdon's Smithfield Street. Set in the elegant old Lyons Tea House, the marble walls, wooden floors, big mirrors and blue velvet banquettes give the dining room an old-school sophistication. The restaurant's Michelin starred menu celebrates the gastronomy of South-West France and offers an amazing selection of eight different types of foie gras, and signature dishes include the glazed black cod, lobster dumplings and a delicious confit of organic salmon, violet tea and citrus chutney. Club Gascon's wine list is to-die-for, and the service is fantastic.
Club Gascon will only take bookings for up to 12 people or for exclusive hire from toptable.
Sample a la carte
- Venison carpaccio, summer truffle & crispy artichoke £16.00
- Abalone & oysters fricassee, velvety parsnip & seaweed tartare £16.50
- Duck foie gras 'rose sangria', crispy chicory £13.50
- Chicory tatin, pimento and rosemary £8.50
Other starters are available.
- 'Charolais' beef fillet, fresh coco beans, girolles & chorizo sabayon £19.50
- Pyrenean lamb on vine shoot embers, blinis & trevise (minimum 2 people) £21.00 per person
- 'Chalosse' rib of veal, summer truffle, oceanic jus & milla fritter £19.00
- Crispy squab pigeon a l'orange, fresh muesli & baby carrots £17.00
- Home smoked sturgeon, crispy pork & baby leeks bordelaise £19.50
- Lobster dumpling, grilled langoustine & aromatic broth £28.00
Other main courses are available.
- Marinated rhubarb & Champagne sorbet, rose Chantilly £7.00
- Dark velvety chocolate & coffee ice cream, light aniseed tapioca £9.00
- Milk chocolate Chantilly, praline & crushed lemon gel £7.50
- Raspberries 'millefeuille', crispy and smooth sweet peppers £8.00
Other desserts are available.
57 West Smithfield, EC1A 9DS
A discretionary 12.5% service charge will be added to your bill
£55 - £64
Mon - Thu: 12 noon - 2pm & 7pm - 10pm
Fri: 12pm - 2pm & 7pm - 10:30pm
Sat: 7pm - 10.30pm