55 Restaurant @ Chelsea Football Club
About 55 Restaurant @ Chelsea Football Club
Much like the team who play in the stadium in which the 55 Restaurant sits, many millions of pounds has been spent on refurbishing this urban chic restaurant, certainly one of the places to be seen in Chelsea. And again, like the team, the restaurant offers a glamorous menu drawing on innovative influences from England and the continent, though for those preferring a more classic dining experience; the a la carte menu will more than suffice. Open on match days for lunches, and on all days for breakfasts and dinners, the menu of the day offers special treats from specially sourced seasonal ingredients.
Sample a la carte
- Freshly dressed cornish crab, sour cream and chives with hot walnut bread £7.95
- Chicken, wild mushroom terrine and red onion marmalade £5.95
- North Atlantic prawn and tomato salad with wholemeal crisp bread £4.25
- Spanish potato tortilla and red vein lettuce £4.95
Other starters are available.
- 55 special wild mushroom and lobster risotto coated with fresh parmesan £15.95
- Ricotta and mascarpone tortellini with black olives and rich vine tomato sauce £8.95
- Penne pasta with asparagus sun blushed tomato and grilled courgettes £8.95
- Fresh coiled herb sausage with garlic sweet potato mash and thick red onion gravy £10.95
- Thai red vegetable curry with coconut cream and jasmine rice £8.75
- Double crown lamb chop £13.95
Other main courses are available.
- Black cherry cheesecake and blueberry compote £5.95
- Rich chocolate truffle mousse and Cornish clotted cream £5.95
- Cream filled choux buns topped with crunch dark chocolate and milk chocolate sauce £5.95
- Tropical fruit slice with passion fruit glazed cottage cheese and honey £6.95
Other desserts are available.
Chelsea Football Club, Stamford Bridge, SW6 1HS
£25 - £34
Mon - Sun 6pm - 10:30pm
Smart casual, no jeans, no trainers, no team colours