A firm favourite for lovers of fine dining and Italian food in Pimlico and London alike, UNo offers the best in classical and modern cuisine. Newly refurbished and now boasting a restaurant on two floors, a private room and underground wine cellar, UNo is the destination Italian restaurant in SW1. As well as an extensive a la carte menu they offer a weekly changing menu del Giorno which showcases some of their chef's extensive culinary expertise including classic aged smoked Italian ham with Dolcelatte cheese and warm homemade focaccia, pappardelle pasta with smoked salmon, fresh baby spinach and cherry tomatoes, pork tenderloin with Borlotti beans and rosemary and Tia Maria panna cotta with fresh strawberry coulis.
Sample a la carte
- Consome di pollo con tortellini (clear chicken broth with fresh handmade tortellini) £6.25
- Melanzane grigliate alla parmiggiana (char grilled aubergine with mozzarella, fresh tomato sauce and parmesan cheese) £8.00
- Calamari fritti (deep-fried calamari with homemade mayonnaise) £7.50
- Insalata di spinaci (fresh baby spinach and radicchio with crispy bacon, quail's eggs and parmesan shavings) £7.50
Other starters are available.
- Tagliatelle al ragu' (fresh ribbon pasta with classic bolognese sauce) £10.00
- Risotto ai carciofi e taleggio (risotto of baby marinated artichokes and Taleggio cheese) £9.75
- Risotto nero ai calamari (black ink risotto with fresh squid) £11.00
- Controfiletto alla griglia (chargrilled rib-eye steak with rocket and parmesan) £16.95
- Stinco d'agnello alla rustica (braised lamb shank with fresh polenta) £16.50
- Ippo glosso alla pizzaiola (pan-fried halibut with cherry tomato sauce and black olives) £15.00
Other main courses are available.
- A selection of desserts are available.
1 Denbigh Street, Victoria, SW1V 2HF
£25 - £34
Mon - Fri 12pm - 3pm & 6pm - 11pm
Sat 12:30pm - 3:30pm & 6pm - 11pm
Sun 12:30pm - 3:30pm