Definitely a place to be seen. Owner Gino Santini serves up fabulous Italian fare with a Venetian flavour. Elegant and sophisticated atmosphere with lots of fresh flowers.
Lots of home made pasta - fresh ravioli with ricotta and spinach, spaghetti with fresh lobster, risotto with scampi and fine herbs.
Sample a la carte
- Carciofo santini (slow cooked globe artichoke) £11.00
- Trifolata di funghi (sauteed wild mushrooms served with carrasau bread and truffle oil) £16.00
- Fiori di zucchine ripieni (lightly fried zucchini flowers stuffed with mozzarella and herbs) £15.00
- Carpaccio £15.00
Other starters are available.
Branzino Santini (poached sea bass with a mixed herb and balsamic dressing) £24.00
- Calamari e zucchine fritti (crisp fried fresh calamari and zucchini) £18.00 starter £13.00
- Costoletta milanese Santini (classic veal chop coated in bread crumbs and fried crisp) £21.00
- Agnello regina (lamb chops with white wine, rosemary and grapes) £18.00
- Galletto alla diavola (grilled corn fed baby chicken with a devilled sauce) £16.00
- Ravioli di magro (ricotta and spinach ravioli with tomato) £14.00
Other mains are available.
29 Ebury Street, Belgravia, SW1 0NZ
Mon - Fri: 12pm - 3pm and 6pm - 11pm
Sat: 6pm - 11pm
Sun: 6pm - 10pm