North Pole Piano Restaurant
About North Pole Piano Restaurant
This Greenwich restaurant and bar has a number of different styles and moods. The restaurant, which offers modern European cooking with an emphasis on French food has a décor which is elegant and understated. The bar has subdued lighting and deep comfy, leather settees and cosy corners. The futuristic South Pole DJ Bar, which is open Thursday to Saturday has dramatic lighting, minimalist decor and pumping sounds, or listen to the superb resident pianist play while dining. Carrying on the musical theme, a resident live band swings jazz, funk and latin sounds every Sunday evening. Those of you who don’t fancy a drink in the bar before dinner can head directly into the restaurant from the outside entrance on Greenwich High Road.
- Soup of the day £3.50
- Terrine of confit duck with a tomato chutney £4
- Caesar salad £4
- Cherry tomato and baby spinach risotto with Parmesan £4
Other starters are available.
- Sirloin steak with traditional roast garnish £9.95
- Roast loin of pork with traditional roast garnish £9.95
- Breast of chicken with buttered spincah and wild mushrooms in a cream sauce £8.50
- Fish and chips served with mushy peas £7
- Pink champagne jelly with cream £4.50
- Selection of cheese with biscuits £4.50
- Chocolate tart with Grand Marnier sauce £4.50
- Raspberry creme brulee £4.50
Other desserts are available.
131 Greenwich High Road, Greenwich, SE10 8JA
A menu such as the following is available on Sundays.
£25 - £34
Mon - Sat: 6:30pm - 12am (last orders at 10.30pm)
Sun: 12:30pm - 4pm & 6:30pm - 12am