We were once on a photo shoot where the snooty art director refused to touch anything except Spicers takeaway. The food is fresh, inventive, and very tasty. Now this delicious deli has got a proper restaurant where you can enjoy their gorgeous salads, sushi, sandwiches and more in a smart and relaxing setting. The style is minimalist, but comfortable, too. Set in the very luxurious and modern Crowne Plaza Hotel hard by Blackfriars, the Spicers dining room is just right for low-key business lunches or easy after-work meals. The ingredients used here are fresh as can be and the service is just right.
Sample breakfast menu
- Bakers basket £3.75
- Benugo muffin with butter and jam £3.00
- Yogurt (plain, low fat, fruit) £3.50
- A choice of cereal (Cornflakes, Alpen Muesli, Weetabix, Rice Krispies, All-bran, Porridge) £3.50
- Parisian (arisian platter, bakers basket, fruit juice with tea or coffee and a choice of either cereals or yogurt) £8.50
- Eggs benugo (Poached eggs and ham on a toasted muffin) £8.50
- The Spa (Fresh fruit salad, whole meal cereal, low fat yogurt and a glass of mineral water) £8.50
- The Bloomer Sandwich (Toasted bloomer with mustard, bacon and egg) £9.00
- New Yorker (A full breakfast, sausage, bacon, eggs, hash browns, mushrooms, tomato and baked beans with tea or coffee, toast, fruit juice and a choice of either cereals or yogurt) £15.00
19 New Bridge Street, EC4V 6DB
The following breakfast menu is available at Benugo. All prices include 17.5% VAT and a discretionary 12.5% service charge will be added to the final bill.
£22 - £26 (€31 - €37)
Mon - Sat 6am - 6pm.
Sun 7am - 11pm