About Taman Gang
A gorgeous melange of Asian fusion with supersmart capitol style, Taman gang is cool and fun and definitely upmarket. The decor aims for luxury, with handmade tiles, gold-lined candle niches, intricately carved wood, and swathes of silk. The Ozwald Boateng-clad staff are ridiculously goodlooking. The dining room and cocktail bar are intriguingly set on a series of different levels - you’ll want to
begin in the central sunken bar area and sample a little something creative from the cocktail menu. The low lighting and general cool ambience will encourage you to linger, and the in-house dj comes on the scene later, so you really should stay. We have nothing but praise for the dim sum starter to share, and the mains of wagyu beef with spicy ponzu and shiso dipping sauce, and black cob in hoba miso, are recommended as well. Do not leave without trying the hot chocolate fondant with green tea ice cream.
Sample a la carte
- Artichoke and beancurd dumplings with mushroom soy £6.00
- Chilli salt squid with Thai basil and sweet chilli sauce £9.50
- Beef and foie gras gyoza with nameko mushrooms and teriyaki dressing £7.50
- Chicken and Szechuan peppercorn dumplings with ginger and black vinegar dressing £6.50
Other starters are available.
- Steamed Chilean seabass with chilli bean salsa and chooi shoots £24.50
- Shanghai noodles with mixed Asian vegetables and mushroom £8.50
- Merlot black pepper beef with crispy noodles £15.50
- Crispy pi pa duck with hoi sin sauce £18.00
- Roast lemongrass chicken supreme with ginger and lemongrass dressing £15.50
- Honey glazed lamb cutlets with crispy lotus root £18.50
Other main courses are available.
- Selection of ice creams and sorbets £5.50
- Warm chocolate pudding with green tea ice cream £7.50
- Mochi vanilla and honeycomb ice cream and strawberry £6.50
- Dark chocolate and nashi gyoza with white chocolate cream £6.50
Other desserts are available.
141 Park Lane, W1K 7AA
£55 - £64
Tues 6pm - 1am
Wed - Sat 6pm - 3am
Food is served from 7pm