Organ and Dragon
About Organ and Dragon
Set in a charming English pub, the Organ and Dragon is a stylish and relaxed Thai restaurant in the London Road, Ewell. The vast dining room - with red walls and an eclectic mix of Oriental and chic designer furniture - is filled with natural light from a dramatic stained glass skylight. The Organ and Dragon's menu reflects both Thai and Malaysian influences, with favourite dishes including their famous Thai green chicken curry, fried whole sea bream with tamarind sauce, and tiger prawns stir-fried in a traditional Malaysian sweet and sour sauce. With its chilled atmosphere, friendly service and killer cocktails, the restaurant is as cosy and laid-back as your local pub, just with better food.
Sample a la carte
- Crispy aromatic duck (shredded duck with cucumber, spring onions, steamed pancakes and plum sauce) £10.95
- Tem pura pak (selection of vegetables deep-fried in a light tempura batter with a sweet chilli dip) £4.95
- See krong mo tod (marinated pork spare ribs, cooked in bbq sauce) £5.15
- Satay gai (marinated skewers of chicken, chargrilled and served with a spicy peanut sauce) £5.15
Other starters are available.
- Belacan sambal gai (chicken stir-fried in a traditional Malaysian sweet and sour sauce of chilli, shallots, tomatoes and shrimp paste) £7.45
- Phed ob namphung (slices of roast duck breast, served on a bed of Chinese greens topped with a honey and soy sauce) £8.95
- Neau nam man hoi (stir-fried tender slices of beef with garlic, onions and mixed vegetables, in an oyster sauce) £8.95
- Kratiam prigtai moo (pork stir-fried with garlic, pepper, onion and coriander, served on a bed of lettuce) £7.85
- Goong mao (drunken prawns, large freshwater prawns cooked in a ginger wine sauce) £10.50
- Kaeng kiew wan pak ruam (green curry with seasonal vegetables, Thai and pea aubergines,basil, bamboo shoots and lime leaves) £5.95
Other main courses are available.
- Apple crunch served with toffee sauce £4.10
- Chocolate cornet pavlova £4.50
- Klouy tod (banana fritters served with vanilla ice cream) £4.75
- Lotee sai mapraw (Pandan flavoured pancakes filled with a mixture of coconut and palm sugar, served with vanilla ice cream and maple syrup) £4.50
Other desserts are available.
65 London Road, Ewell, KT17 2BL
Ewell West Station
£25 - £34
Mon - Thurs 11am - 10pm
Fri & Sat 11am - 10:30pm
11am - 10pm