About sketch Gallery
The Gallery at sketch is a sensational gastro-brasserie located on the ground floor which has become a magnet for the media, artistic, and fashion crowds. Open to the public throughout the day as a video gallery (with a new programme every six weeks), the Gallery is transformed for dinner, although video projections remain throughout the evening on the doubled height walls. The menu, created by Pierre Gagnaire and Mourad Mazouz, features dishes like 'Kiki' roast saddle of rabbit; Lobster fricassee; and the distinctive Malabar dessert, featuring the iconic French bubblegum. The emphasis is on natural produce, with seasonal garnishes. Diners are invited to continue the evening with drinks until the Gallery closes at 2am.
Please note that sketch Gallery only takes bookings up to 1 month in advance. Should you request a booking further in advance to this, your booking confirmation will be delayed.
Cancellation Policy - 24 hours notice is required for cancellations. £30 per person will be charged for late cancellation or no-show of dinner reservations.
Sample a la carte
- Kiki (roast saddle of rabbit, rillettes with cumbawa, coco bean velouté, Venetian jelly, caramelised pistachios) £13.50
- Tahiti (thinly sliced ceviche of grouper, barramundi, red snapper, marinated in coconut milk and lime, pineapple sorbet, shavings and jelly of fresh coconut) £16.00
- Périgord (homemade terrine of foie gras, smoked duck breast, 'gésier' duck confit and sucrine salad, toasted country bread with balsamic vinegar) £22.00
- Mussels and coco beans (chilled marinière of Shetland mussels and Paimpol coco beans, steamed courgette, fresh Maki seaweed) £16.00
Other starters are available.
- Noodles and tofu (Soba noodles, cooked in a red miso broth, white onions,
black olives, ofu, coriander leaves) £16.00
- Stone bass (roasted, then poached fillet of stone bass, diced Paris ham and celeriac in a grapefruit syrup with Colombo spice, quinoa and baby spinach salad) £25.00
- Wild Norwegian cod (roast organic cod seared in butter, summer sauce vierge, green olives, strawberries, Jersey ratte potatoes, carrots, sweet white onions) £24.00
- Chicken 'Gustavia' (roast and poached corn-fed chicken breast, roast sliced aubergine, apple compote, mascarpone) £21.00
- Beef tartare (diced rib-eye with mustard, gherkins, spring onions, capers, egg mollet, Espelette pepper, parsley, fondant potato, fresh spicy tomato) £22.00
- Rib-eye (roast Hereford rib-eye, French bean tempura, beef jus, pan-fried shiitake mushrooms with paprika and Pierre's BBQ sauce) £32.00
Other main courses are available.
A selection of desserts is available.
9 Conduit Street, W1S 2XG
A discretionary 12.5% service charge will be added to your bill.
£65 - £74
Mon - Sat 7pm - 10:30pm
Trendy / art crowd / high fashion