About Charlotte’s Place
Set on a corner overlooking the lovely Ealing Common, Charlotte’s has long offered the locals who make up the vast majority of the regulars a high-quality dining experience. Once traditional, the airy interior is firmly minimalist - walls are cream, wood is dark, leather chairs long-backed, and the kitchen open plan. The kitchen staff add their talented touch to British and French classics on a tempting menu. You can’t go wrong with the cévishe of wild sea trout starter, while the new season lamb rump with fondant potato, minted garden peas and Madeira jus is excellent. Less pricey are the smaller-portioned fixed priced menus including the set lunch menu, £12 for 2 courses and £15 for 3 courses. Short ’n’ sweet cocktail list. Welcoming service. Charlotte’s Place have introduced a new Sunday lunch menu which we also highly recommend...
Sample a la carte
- Jerusalem artichoke soup croutons truffle oil £5
- Duck rillettes toasted baguette slices pickled onions & cornichons £6
- Tuna tartare avocado purée crispy shallots £7
- Spring vegetable & baby gem salad crispy poached egg truffle vinaigrette £6
Other starters are available.
- Pan fried pork fillet celeriac purée buttered chicory orange scented jus £15
- Goats cheese tortellini salsify asparagus beurre noisette £14
- Spiced cornish mackerel fillet beetroot & bean salad horseradish cream £14
- Ballotine of guinea fowl fondant potato pancetta crisps brandy cream sauce £15
- Paupiette of plaice & scallop mousse samphire chive butter sauce £16
- Braised bavette of scotch beef pommes boulangere roast shallots £15
- White chocolate cheesecake raspberry sorbet £6
- Apple & rhubarb charlotte créme anglaise £6
- Strawberry & champagne jelly gratin strawberry ice cream £6
- Banana & caramelised walnut filo millefeuille pastry cream £6
other desserts are available.
16 St Matthews Road, Ealing, W5 3JT
£25 - £34
Mon - Thurs 12pm - 3pm and 6pm - 9:30pm
Fri - Sat 12pm - 3pm and 7pm - 10pm
Sun 12pm - 9pm