About The Farm
Positioned at the top end of the Fulham market, The Farm has become a firm favourite with the locals thanks to its warm atmosphere and French brasserie inspired menu. The restaurant is a stylish space - clean, dark wood; velvet paneling and a full length terrace window which is great at dusk. The bar is equally chic, complete with leather sofas and brushed chrome fireplaces - perfect for cosy post-work drinks. The recently revamped menu offers hearty comfort food like sirloin steak with Béarnaise sauce and sticky toffee pudding. The Farm relies on local suppliers and their meat comes from H. G. Walters (2008 Butcher of the Year). A comprehensive wine list and cocktails put together by ex-Lab staff round things off nicely.
Sample a la carte
- Ballontine of braised pork with homemade piccalilli & balsamic reduction £5.95
- Goat's cheese mousse with pea puree & sliced asparagus £6.75
- Cornish lump crab meat, table-tossed, with baby spinach & creme fraiche £8.95
- Terrine of foie gras with apple puree & aged balsamic £7.95
Other starters are available.
- Ratatouille stuffed baby red peppers with basil sauce & gnocchi £12.95
- Loin of Elwy Valley spring lamb with roast cherry tomatoes, baked aubergine & spiced cous cous £16.95
- Poached skate wing with shaved fennel, tarragon & roast ceps £15.95
- Sea Trout with crumbled goat's cheese, beetroot puree, orange segments & ruby chard
- Prime Aberdeen Angus ribeye with potato fondant, shallot puree & red wine jus £18.95
- Aged Scotch sirloin with pomme puree, spring vegetables & wild garlic £17.95
Other main courses are available.
- Desserts are available from the trolley
18 Farm Lane, Fulham, SW6 1PP
A discretionary 12.5% service charge will be added to all dining room bills. There is no service charge at the bar. Some dishes may contain nuts or nut derivatives.
£24 and Under
Mon - Fri 12pm - Midnight
Sat - Sun 10am - Midnight