Sapori in Covent Garden
About Sapori in Covent Garden
The Italians invented opera and they invented pizza, so Covent Garden restaurant may be the perfect place to go for both. In the shadow of the Opera House, the restaurant is a friendly, informal gathering place for those who adore straight-arrow Italian cuisine. You will find favourites like lasagne, bolognese, spaghetti, meatballs and grilled vegetables marinated in olive oil, as well as a range of pizzas. The beers and wines are Italian (exception is made for French champagne), as is the warm welcoming atmosphere.
Sample a la carte
- Funghi ricotta(mushrooms stuffed with spinach and ricotta baked with tomato sauce and parmesan)£4.60
- Costine piccanti (small spare ribs in spicy sauce) £4.60
- Calamari zucchini(deep fried squid and courgettes) £4.60
Other starters are available.
- Linguine con conghiglie with mixed shellfish, garlic and tomato £6.20
- Pollo fiorentina (chicken stuffed with spinach and ricotta in a creamy sauce) £7.50
- Spiedini di carne (charcoal skewers of chicken, lamb, and Italian sausages in a roasted garlic and white wine sauce) £8.50
Other main courses are available.
A selection of desserts is available.
43 Drury Lane, Covent Garden, WC2B 5RT
Mon - Sat 12pm - 2:30pm & 5:30pm - 11:30pm