Located in a Georgian townhouse dating from the 1700's and overlooking the Thames, Bingham offers a unique dining experience. Bingham's contemporary decor offers a stylish backdrop for decadent yet informal dining. Executive chef Shay Cooper prepares a thoroughly modern British menu, focusing on bringing exquisite flavours to seasonal ingredients. Start with a terrine of corn fed chicken, ham hock and foie gras served with caramelized fig and move to a robust main of Scottish fillet served with roast parsnips, walnuts and lemon thyme dressing. A heated balcony makes a wonderfully romantic setting for watching the sunset while dining al fresco in Spring and Summer.
Sample a la carte
- Lemon sole, spiced lentils, seared scallop, orange vinaigrette £10
- Glazed pork belly, braised vegetables, monkfish cheeks, passion fruit mustard £9
- Roast quail, pickled mushrooms, caramelised foie gras, shallot sauce £10.50
- Smoked eel terrine celeriac choucroute, pink fir potato and chervil salad £7.50
Other starters are available.
- Rump of salt marsh lamb, lamb sweetbreads, fennel, cauliflower and goats cheese puree £19
- Saddleback pork, cheek, loin, black pudding, barbeque beans, smoked potato £17
- Squab pigeon, Jerusalem artichoke puree, fig and beetroot tart, coffee sauce £24.00
- Roast garlic risotto, black trompettes, wild sorrel, garlic chips, parmesan velouté £14
- Organic salmon, celeriac puree, ricotta gnocchi, romaine lettuce, celery nage £19
- Red mullet, braised artichokes, watercress, razor clams, grain mustard sauce £21.50
- Valrhona chocolate mousse, vanilla rice pudding, pink grapefruit sorbet £8
- Yoghurt and marscapone cheesecake, gingerbread, fig ripple ice cream, earl grey jelly £7.50
- Bingham trifle, muscat jelly, mandarin sorbet, orange blossom madelines £6.50
- Hazelnut sponge, toasted meringue, crème fraîche sorbet, apple compote, butterscotch sauce £6
Other desserts are available.
61 - 63 Petersham Road, TW10 6UT
A discretionary 12.5% service charge will be added to your final bill.
£35 - £44
Mon - Sat 12pm - 2:30pm and 7pm - 10pm
Sun 12:30 - 4pm