About Le Garrick
Le Garrick, which shares its name with the famous gentlemen's club opposite, is a homely restaurant at ground level where window tables let you watch the wonderful world of London’s West End rush by, and a slightly larger but just as cosy wine bar downstairs, where you can also eat from a first class French menu and satisfying wine list. Dessert features all the French classics. Whatever your choice, you'll be in good company - typical guests are from theatre, film and television. Free live music every Thursday from 7.30pm.
Sample a la carte menu
- Moules marinieres (mussels with white wine, shallots & a touch of cream) £5.65
- Pate de campagne maison (the chef’s own home made pate and carrot salad) £4.95
- Salade d’asperge (warm asparagus & egg salad with garlic & lemon dressing with parmesan shavings) £ 6.95
- Quiche Lorraine (home made bacon & cream tart with fresh leaves) £5.25
Other starters are available.
- Onglet sauce poivre (also known as the 'butcher's choice' steak with frites and the chef's peppercorn sauce) £10.95
- Le Garrick burger (home made steak hache with dill, cucumber & tomato served with fries) £10.50
- Salad au fromage de cherve shaud (warm goat’s cheese salad with honey glazed red onions) £11.95
- Gambas flambees au cognac (seared tiger prawns with persillade, flambe with cognac served with your choice of side order) £17.95
- Pousson du jour (fish of the day) Market price
- Dish of the day (see specials board)
Other mains are available.
- Crème brulée £4.75
- Tarte à la banane (the French equivalent to banoffie pie) £4.75
- Petit pot au chocolat (homemade chocolate mousse that will melt in your mouth) £5.95
- Les Fromages (a selection of three French cheeses served with baguette) £6.50
Other desserts are available.
10-12 Garrick St, WC2E 9BH
£24 / €35 and under
Mon - Sat 12pm - 10.45pm (Last orders)