De Amicis Ristorante Italiano
About De Amicis Ristorante Italiano
What you love about Italy is here in Notting Hill. This storefront restaurant offers the charm, warmth, and friendliness of the Italians as well as their unsurpassed cuisine in a dining room that is welcoming to all. The menu is classic Italian, with starters of prosciutto and melon, pizzas, pastas like traditional lasagne al forno, main of veal piccata in butter and lemon sauce, and pudding of zabaglione for two.
Linger over a bottle of wine and then the superb coffee. The decor is low-key and comfortable and they won’t throw you off the table if you’re enjoying a long meal.
Sample a la carte
- Antipasto all’Italiana £5.90
- Parma ham & melon £6
- Grilled vegetables £4.50
- Grilled sardines £4.20
Other starters are available.
- De Amicis with rocket & Parma ham pizza £7.60
- Americana piccante with tomato, mozzarella & hot chilli salami pizza £6
- Spaghetti alle vongole with baby clams, tomato and garlic £6.50
- Gnocchi all piemotese with mushrooms, peas, tomato and a touch of cream £6.50
- Entrecrote steak with tomato, garlic & olives £12.50
- Breast of chicken with asparagus tips £9.70
Other main courses are available.
- Sweets from the trolley £3.50
- Tiramisu £3.50
- Zabaglione for 2 £8.50
- Gelati £3.50
Other desserts are available.
14 Notting Hill Gate, W11 3JE
Notting Hill Gate
Mon - Sat 12pm - 3pm
Mon - Sun 5.30pm - 11.15pm