About Tom Ilic
Light, spacious and understated, the interior design of this Battersea restaurant is intended to let the food speak for itself. Tom Ilic offers classic French ingredients and haute cuisine dishes with a light modern twist. The emphasis is on fresh distinctive flavours and interesting combinations. Tom Ilic is one of those eateries which might be a neighbourhood restaurant but still attracts people from far and wide.
Sample a la carte
- Roast veal sweetbreads, croustillant of calf's head, hazelnut crusted goat cheese, salsa verde £7.95
- Carpaccio & tartar of blue fin tuna, avocado & crème fraiche £7.95
- Foie gras & pigeon terrine, fig marmalade, toasted brioche £8.50
- Hand picked Cornish crab, granny smith apple & fennel 'gazpacho' £7.50
Other starters are available.
- Sautéed fillet & roast belly of pork, pickled white cabbage, apple & rosemary £12.95
- Roast saddle & braised shoulder of lamb, potato gratin, broad beans & minted pesto £13.95
- Fillet of Kettyle beef, horseradish soufflé, sautéed girolles, green beans & ox tail ravioli £14.95
- Balottine of rabbit, roasted langoustine, asparagus & spring vegetable 'lasagne' £14.25
- Baked fillet of halibut, artichoke & crayfish vinaigrette, tomato & basil £14.25
- Seared scallops wrapped in pancetta, roast honey glazed pork belly, pea puree £14.95
- Dark chocolate fondant and pistachio ice cream £4.95
- Baked spiced Peach & red fruit gratin, peach sorbet £4.95
- White chocolate & mascarpone cheesecake, fresh strawberry & strawberry ice cream £4.95
- Glazed lemon tart, fruit compote, clotted cream £4.95
Other desserts are available.
123 Queenstown Rd, Battersea, SW8 3RH
A discretionary 12.5% service charge will be added to your bill.
£25 - £34
Tues 6pm - 10:30pm
Wed - Fri 12pm - 2:30pm & 6pm - 10:30pm
Sat 6pm - 10:30pm
Sun 12pm - 3:30pm