1 Lombard Street - Restaurant
About 1 Lombard Street - Restaurant
The grade II listed 1 Lombard Street is a stunning setting in the heart of the City featuring modern European food. A neo-classical interior of domed skylights by Pietro Agostini and plush curving banquettes. The (mainly) corporate clientele appreciate the refined, animated atmosphere. Feeling a little fatigued in the morning? Treat yourself to a big breakfast basking under the natural light of the dome. A full a la carte menu and seasonal specialities are available for lunch and dinner. Otherwise, there’s a tapas and bar snack menu to choose from. Great cocktails, fine wines and superb service to boot.
Sample a la carte
- Warm Salad of Sauteed Calf’s Sweetbreads and Dried Vine Tomatoes Asparagus,Tuna and Walnut Sauce £16.50
- Scallop And Crab Salad with Lobster and Balsamic Reduction Oil, Brown Crab Meat Veloute and and Bloody Mary Sorbet £18.50
- Saute Of Crayfish With Dill and Pickled Cucumber Chilled Cucumber Soup £17.50
- Seared Foie Gras with Caramelised Apples and Potato crisp Parsnip Cream and White Truffle Oil £19.50
Other starters are available.
- Pot Au Feu of Mediterranean Seafood With Mussels and Clams Barigoul Artichoke Fondue £29:00
- Caramelised Lobster and Scallops In Sauternes,Lobster Coulis and Lime Spiced Carrot Tagliatelle with Coriander £29.00
- Seared Seabass with Fennel Seeds,Provencale Vegetables Basil Mash and Saffron Jus £29.00
- Fillet of Lamb with A Saute Of Provencale Vegetables Tomatoe and Basil Veloute £29:00
- Steak of Angus Beef with Caramelised Foie Gras Celeriac Puree and Madeira Reduction £29.00
- Supreme and Confit of Barbary Duck
Other main courses are available.
- Feuillantine of Caramelised Granny Smith And Guinness Ice Cream Glazed Hazelnuts £9.00
- Chocolate,Whisky and Coffe Praline Lombardo £9.00
- Iced Tahiti Vanilla Parafait Warm Strawberries in Sauternes and Black Pepper £9.00
- Poached Peaches in Red Wine and Rasberry Coulis Vanilla Ice Cream and Amaretto Sabayon £9.50
Other desserts are available.
1 Lombard Street, Bank, EC3V 9AA
£65 - £74
Mon - Fri 12pm - 3pm & 6pm - 10pm
Closed Sat and Sun