Event location: ZSL London Zoo. Ongoing event.
***Book Today & Pay No Fees***
Avoid the queue to buy tickets at the gate!
Note: Ticket prices are higher at the entrance gate.
See the world's creatures at brilliant ZSL London Zoo in the heart of Regent's Park. Check out the furry, feathered, slimy and smooth animals that can be found at this treasured London attraction.
Close Rainforest Lookout
Tropical Birds Pavilion
Meet the Animals
Live! In With The Lemurs - Journey through the mini Madagascar, while the lemurs have a snack and the presenter gives you the inside scoop on lemur life.
Tiger Territory - Join the Zoo Live Team at Tiger Territory for a peek into the lives of the five Sumatran tigers.
Penguin Beach Live! - Watch the penguins feed as they dive, jump and swim in their huge new pool. England's biggest penguin pool!
Family, senior, student and child rates available - Click the drop down button in part 4.
Children under 3 years - Free
Children: 3-15 years
Senior: 60 or over
Student: Over 16
Family: 2 adults + 2 children or 1 adult + 3 children
The Youtube video above is a live webcam of the Meerkats - Please note they are sometimes camera shy!
Enjoy at your leisure. Pass is valid for one day.
When Can I Go?
ZSL London Zoo is open every day of the year except Christmas Day.
- Until 6 September (entry from 10.00am to 17:00pm - closes at 18:00pm)
- From 7 September - 23 October (entry from 10.00am to 16.30pm - closes at 17.30pm)
- From 24 October to 1 Nov 2015 (entry from 10.00am to 16.00pm - closes at 17.00pm)
- From 2 Nov 2015 (entry from 10.00am to 15.00pm - closes 16.00pm)
Some animal exhibits may close up to 30 minutes before closing time.
How Does It Work?
You will receive a confirmation with your voucher. Please print the voucher and bring it with you to the ticket office at the Zoo entrance.
Where do I go?
ZSL London Zoo, Regent's Park, London NW1 4RY
Nearest Train Station: Euston
Nearest Underground: Camden Town, Regent's Park or Baker Street
Bus Routes: 274, C2
Entrance to the Zoo
Good To Know
- Children under 16 will not be admitted without an adult
- Permission must be obtained for all filming and photography for commercial purposes; Please ask at the main gate
- No dogs are allowed on the London Zoo premises
- Please note, there is no provision for left luggage.
- Bicycles, scooters, rollerskates, rollerblades, skateboards are not allowed on Zoo premises
Suitable For Children
No refunds available after purchase.