Event location: Edinburgh. Ongoing event.
Experience the Highland beauty of the Isle of Skye on a 3-day excursion from Edinburgh. You'll spend two nights on the Isle of Skye, see legendary Loch Ness and ride one of the world's most famous steam trains, the West Highland Line, as seen in the Harry Potter films.
3 days (approx)
When Can I Go?
May 19 - September 29
July 3 - August 28
How Does It Work?
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Where do I go?
Royal Mile, Edinburgh
Returns to original departure point at approximately 8pm
- 2 nights accommodation in 3-star B&B or hotels
- Steam Train from Mallaig to Fort William
- Breakfast daily
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Good To Know
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please advise if a twin or double room is required at the time of booking
- Minimum age is 5 years
- 1 suitcase (15kg) per person
This event can be cancelled up to 4 days (96 hours) before the date.