Event location: London. Ongoing event.
Visit two of England's most royal attractions on this day trip combining Windsor Castle and Buckingham Palace. You'll be one of the first to enter Windsor Castle and discover centuries of royal history, before heading to Buckingham Palace, where you will be able to explore the rooms of this working palace at your leisure, soaking in the fine paintings, porcelain and furniture.
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
7 hours 30 minutes (approx)
When Can I Go?
August 2 to September 27
Monday, Wednesday, Saturday
How Does It Work?
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Where do I go?
Victoria Coach Station or selected London hotels.
Your visit to Buckingham Palace is independent and will conclude here so you can explore at your own leisure.
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach (maximum 50 people)
- Local guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines and entrance fees to Windsor and Buckingham Palace
- Hotel drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Good To Know
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note that due to palace/castle restrictions, the guide will not accompany you inside the State Apartments
This event can be cancelled up to 4 days (96 hours) before the date.