Event location: London. Ongoing event.
Begin the day traveling across the Chiltern Hills to Oxford, the "City of Dreaming Spires", whose hushed courtyards and elegant, dignified timeworn buildings have inspired generations of scholars (including Bill Clinton in the 1970s) and writers, including Lewis Carroll who wrote "Alice in Wonderland" here.
10 hours (approx)
When Can I Go?
May 1 to September 30
Tuesday and Saturday
How Does It Work?
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Where do I go?
Victoria Coach Station
Concludes at Victoria
- Hotel pickup
- Entrance fees
- Walking tour of Oxford
- Walking tour of Cambridge
- Blue Badge English speaking guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach (maximum 50 people)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel drop off
Good To Know
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
This event can be cancelled up to 4 days (96 hours) before the date.