Event location: London. Ongoing event.
Experience three of England's trophy sights on this full-day trip to Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Oxford from London. Travel by air-conditioned coach to Windsor to gaze at magnificent Windsor Castle and, if you wish, buy an entrance ticket from your guide to tour its awesome interior. Then, head for Stonehenge to marvel at this UNESCO World Heritage site, again choosing to explore independently or to buy an entrance ticket for an in-depth, audio-guided tour. Last but not least, admire the honey-stoned gems of beautiful Oxford on an included walking tour. Upgrade to include entrance fees, or enjoy the flexibility of deciding on the day which attractions you'd like to visit.
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
9 hours 30 minutes (approx)
When Can I Go?
How Does It Work?
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Where do I go?
Gates 1-5, Victoria Coach Station, central London. Hotel pickup available from selected London hotels.
Concludes at Victoria Coach Station, central London
- Hotel pickup
- Transport by air-conditioned coach (maximum 50 people)
- Local guide
- Walking tour of Oxford, including headphones
- Entrance to Windsor Castle and Stonehenge, if option selected
- Hotel drop-off
- Entrance ticket to Windsor Castle interior, if option selected
- Entrance ticket to Stonehenge, if option selected
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and beverages, unless specified
Good To Know
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Windsor Castle viewing is restricted on Sundays and St Georges Chapel is closed.Windsor Castle is closed on March 24, 25, 27 and June 12,13, 2016. On these dates the tour will visit Hampton Court Palace
- Please note: that the Changing of the Guard only takes place on selected dates
- Please note: the State Apartments are closed on the following dates; April 13, June 14 and July 12, 2016. On these dates the tour will visit Queen Mary's Doll House and St Georges Chapel instead of Windsor.
- Please note: Stonehenge will be closed to visitors on June 20 (closing early) and June 21 due to the Summer Solstice. On these dates the tour will visit Avebury instead of Stonehenge
This event can be cancelled up to 4 days (96 hours) before the date.