Cafe des Amis - Covent Garden
About Cafe des Amis - Covent Garden
Café des Amis, in the heart of Covent Garden, offers a welcome haven from the bustling streets. The intimate downstairs bar - open late - has long being a favourite of West End performers seeking post-show refreshment, and the restaurant is also a favourite of local workers who flock to this comfortable French fancy for its authentic, good value fayre. Recently refurbished, the varied, ever-changing menus, convivial atmosphere and friendly service, make Café des Amis a reliable choice for any occasion and diner.
Sample set menu
- French onion soup, toasted gruyère croûton
- Marinated mediterranean vegetables & mozzarella
- Fresh cornish crab & sun dried tomatoes cocktail, avocado mouse
- Traditional assiette of french charcuterie
- Scottish salmon, roasted spinach, anise beurre blanc
- Roast breast of corn fed chicken, traditional mashed potatoes with fresh morels, garlic cream sauce
- Rib eye steak, black pepper sauce, triple cooked chips
- Goats cheese and caramelised onion tart
- Soupe au chocolate, black pepper ice cream
- Confited orange cheesecake, cactus lime coulis
- Selection of sorbets
- French cheeseboard and homemade chutney
11 - 14 Hanover Place, Covent Garden, WC2E 9JP
3 courses for £29.50 per head.
A discretionary service charge of 12.5% will be added to your bill.
£25 - £34 (€35-€49)
Mon - Fri 12pm - 3pm and 5pm - 11:30pm
Sat 11:30am - 11:30pm