This contains relics of the burning of the Storehouse in 1841, two carved figures called "Gin" and "Beer", brought from the Buttery of the Royal Palace of Greenwich, at the end of the 17th century, the cloak on which General Wolfe died at Quebec, in 1759, the coat worn by the Duke of Wellington as Constable of the Tower, the Collar of SS used at the funeral of the Duke of Marlborough and portions of the State barge of the Master General of the Ordnance.
Prints, models, photographs and drawings of the White Tower and the Armouries are shown in this room. Cases contain swords of the Duke of York, son of George III, and of Lord Wolseley, the revolver of Lord Roberts, and the sword of Lord Kitchener and his famous Appeal to the Nation for recruits.
In this and in the adjoining room are two of the original fire-places. At the southern end of this room is THE CRYPT OF THE CHAPEL OF ST. JOHN.